Project Development Process(T&C)
- We hand over a proposal letter, and after confirmation of order we expect an order letter along with 50% as the advance payment. Thereafter, we start working on the project. The normal development span of a website project is 1 month.
- We will accept requirements only within 10 days of order confirmation. In this time span, the client must provide us with all the data to display on the site. In case of client side delay, the company will not be responsible for timely delivery of the project.
- During the first week, the RAD(Requirement Analysis Document) will be completed & handed to client to gather required material on time.
- If we get all the support from the client we develop a working prototype of the site within 3 weeks. At this stage, the client can give his suggestions and we will promptly incorporate them.
- After completing the final version of the site with all the modifications as suggested, we present the final demo and get a proper feedback. At this stage, however, no design changes are entertained.This phase is basically for any content correction.
- Finally, we sign a project closure documentation mutually along with the final payment of the site. Any design changes thereafter will be chargeable